One of Denmark Arts Center’s most enjoyable outdoor festivals is making a comeback. This year the focus is family with kid’s art, stilt-walkers, traditional craft people, good music-as always, with a fun selection of food trucks.
- 2 pm: Bee Parks & the Hornets
- 5 pm: The Jason Spooner Band
- 7 pm: The Mallett Brothers Band
DAM JAM REVIVAL GUESTS–PARKING is off-site with SHUTTLE SERVICE
- Parking Lot A (Denmark Town Offices-Rte 160/62 East Main St.)
- Parking Lot B (Downeast Energy-48 Bull Ring Rd)
- Parking Lot C (Khiel Lumber/Logging & Chipping-65 Bull Ring Rd)
Shuttles will make the rounds every 30 minutes to pick up from parking lots and drop off at Bicentennial Park/Dam Jam REVIVAL.
Food trucks include
- Streeteats-Asian Fusio
- Iron Clad Eats-A Taco Extravaganza
- Smokin’ J’s Wicked BBQ
Kids Area: On wheels the Fantabulous ArtVan – keeping the arts rolling, Common Roots Studio, and Nevaeh Dance Circus with hula-hoop making, stilt-walkers, and roaming artists! Kids can design their own tee-shirts, make spin art, decorate their own hula-hoop, and a chance to make their own instrument to join in with the music! Children’s readings every hour on the 1/2 hour with children’s author Donna Seim’s. Kids 12 and under are FREE!